Infographic: How to Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity
Here are 9 tips on how to maintain a healthy level of insanity in a crazy enough world:
1. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask them if they want fries with that.
2. In the memo field of all your checks, write For Marijuana.
3. Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat.
4. Specify that your drive-through order is to go.
5. Sing along at the opera.
6. Five days in advance, tell your friends that you can’t attend their party because you have a headache.
7. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream: I Won! I Won!
8. When leaving the zoo, start running backwards towards the parking lot, yelling Run for your lives. They’re loose!
9. Pick up a box of condoms at the pharmacy. Then go to the counter and ask where the fitting room is.
The Center for Advancing Health encourages good health habits and behaviors. CFAH conducts research, communicates findings, and advocates for policies that support everyone’s ability to benefit from advances in health science. CFAH is funded by The Annenberg Foundation and the W.K. Kellogg Foundation. For more information, check out http://www.cfah.org.
Curator: John Kremer