Infographic: The 7 Rules of Life
Here are the seven rules of life (according to Whisper of the Heart):
1. Make peace with your past (so it won’t screw up your present).
2. What others think of you is none of your business. Their opinion really doesn’t matter in the larger scheme of things.
3. Time heals almost everything. Give it time.
4. Don’t compare your life to others. Don’t judge them. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
5. Stop thinking too much. It’s all right not to know the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it.
6. No one is in charge of your happiness, except you.
7. Smile. You don’t own all the problems in the world.
Another 7 Rules of Life: http://infographicaday.com/john-kremer-the-7-rules-of-life
The Salvation Army is famous for it’s bell-ringing Santa Clauses around Christmas time and the holidays (the Red Kettle Campaign). Their activities include homeless services, youth camps, disaster relief, elderly services, veteran services, prisoner rehabilitation, combating human trafficking, etc. They accept gifts of money, airline miles, stocks and bonds, planned giving, car donations, volunteer time, clothing and household goods, and more. Donate via http://www.salvationarmy.org or by calling at 800-725-2769.
Curator: John Kremer