Native American 10 Commandments
The Native American Ten Commandments
1. The Earth is our Mother. Care for her.
2. Honor all your relations.
3. Open your heart and soul to the Great Spirit.
4. All life is sacred. Treat all things with respect.
5. Take from the Earth what is need, and nothing more.
6. Do what needs to be done for the good of all.
7. Give constant thanks to the Great Spirit for each new day.
8. Speak the truth, but only of the good in others.
9. Follow the rhythms of nature. Rise and retire with the sun.
10. Enjoy life’s journey, but leave no tracks.
St. Labre Indian School supports the needy Native American children (Crow and Northern Cheyenne) who live and attend school at St. Labre. This is one of my favorite charities. I love the spirit of these kids. Donate via http://www.stlabre.org or by calling 866-753-5496.
Curator: John Kremer