Happy Halloween: The 5 Biggest Video Fears
Halloween Infographic with a punch — Here’s a great way to celebrate a holiday and tie your facts into something happening right now. Happy Halloween!
Making videos for your business can be scary, even haunting. Here are the five biggest fears most people have in making videos — with tips on how to overcome them!
1. Being on Camera — Shoot with a friend for moral support — and fun!
2. Which Camera to Use? — Use whatever camera you’ve got: webcam, smartphone, iPad. They’ll all work just fine.
3. Techie Troubles — Just roll with the punches. Most tech problems can be overcome with the help of the teenager next door (or right in your own home!).
4. No One Will Watch — You don’t need millions of views to have an impact. Just a few good views from your target audience will do the job.
5. Not Knowing What to Say — Use a script. Practice. Tell your potential clients how you can help them solve their problems!
Be the Match Foundation helps patients get the bone marrow or umbilical cord blood transplants they need to fight leukemiea, lymphoma, sickle cell anemia, and other life-threatening diseases. Donate at the National Marrow Donor Project via http://www.marrow.org.
Curator: John Kremer