The 7 Golden Rules of Life
1. Don’t let someone become a priority in your life when you are just an option in their life. Relationships work best when they are balanced.
2. Never explain yourself to anyone – because the person who likes you doesn’t need it, and the person who doesn’t like you won’t believe it.
3. When you keep saying you are busy, then you are never free. When you keep saying you have no time, then you will never have time. When you keep saying that you will do it tomorrow, then your tomorrow will never come.
4. When we wake up in the morning, we have two simple choices. Go back to sleep and dream, or wake up and chase those dreams. The choice is yours.
5. We make them cry who care for us. We cry for those who never care for us. And we care for those who will never cry for us. This is the truth of life. It’s strange but true. Once you realize this, it’s never too late to change.
6. Don’t make promises when you are in joy. Don’t reply when you are sad. Don’t make decisions when you are angry. Think twice. Act twice.
7. Time is a river. You can’t touch the same water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again.
National Museum of the American Indian provides greater understanding of Native American history, art, culture, science, and peoples. Get your tax-deductible membership here: http://www.AmericanIndian.si.edu/give. Or call 800-242-6624.
Curator: John Kremer