HubSpot Infographic: 15 Resolutions for Better Marketing in 2013
Take time at the beginning of this new year to make a few resolutions to revitalize your marketing and sales. Here are 15 things you can do this year (if you are not already doing them) to make a difference in your marketing.
- Blog at least twice a week. Companies that blog 6 to 8 times a month generate 2 times the leads of companies that blog only twice a month.
- Produce 1 video in the next 3 months and post it to YouTube.
- Post to your company’s social networks.
- Enhance your design skills. Photos on Facebook generate 53% more Likes than plain text.
- Audit your website in 2013.
- Learn the basis of SEO.
- Do an A/B test on your landing pages at least once a month.
- Do A/B tests on your major emails before emailing.
- Set specific, numerical goals for every marketing project.
- Track your website analytics.
- Track your leads to sales.
- Pick an organization or person you love – and learn from them.
- Educate yourself via conferences and regular reading.
- Get and use feedback from your customers, social networks, etc.
- Create marketing that people love – that enriches their lives.
For more details and resources to implement your 2013 resolutions, check out the source article from HubSpot by clicking on the infographic above.
Autism Inclusion Resources works with airlines and airports to make air travel easier for autistic children and their families. Details at http://www.autismir.com.
Curator: John Kremer