So, what can you say to an ill friend that will make her happy?
1. I don’t know what to say, but I care about you.
2. I’m going to the grocery, so what can I get you?
3. Do you just need to vent? I’m all ears, and I won’t repeat it.
4. If you need a good cry, I’ve got plenty of tissues and a shoulder. It’s OK to cry.
5. I really admire how you are handling this. It’s a huge challenge, and I admire you.
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation works for the development of a means to cure and control cystic fibrosis while at the same time works to improve the quality of life for those young people affected by the disease. To donate, go to http://65roses.cff.org or call 866-347-2345.
Curator: John Kremer