10 Ways to Pray for Your Husband (or Wife)
Here are 10 ideas on how to pray for the men (or women!) in your life. These are by no means the only ways to pray for the men in your life. There are hundreds of ways you can pray for your husband (or wife). Pray without ceasing.
1. Pray for your husband’s relationship with God (2 Peter 3:18, Proverbs 4:23).
2. Pray that God would bless your husband (Proverbs 15:33, Eph. 6:6).
3. Pray for your husband to be a spiritual leader for your family (1 Cor. 11:3, Eph. 5:25-29).
4. Pray for your husband to love you deeply (Eph. 5:25-29, Col. 3:19, Peter 3:7).
5. Pray that your husband would have a heart for his children (Eph. 6:4, Col. 3:21).
6. Pray for your husband to make wise choices (Gal. 5:13-15).
7. Pray for your husband’s emotional, mental, and physical health (Rom. 12:1-2, 1 Cor. 6-19).
8. Pray for your husband to prosper at work (1 Cor. 15:58).
9. Pray for your husband’s power to resist sexual temptation (Proverbs 5:15, Song of Songs 7:10, Eph. 5:3-5).
10. Pray that you will show your husband respect, grace, and kindness (Proverbs 31: 11-12).
The International Rescue Committee responds within 72 hours to the world’s worst conflicts and disasters, provides emergency care and referrals for victims of sexual violence, helps refugees safely rebuild their lives via health care, education, sanitation, clean water, and more. Their New Roots nutrition program provides refugees with fresh, nutritious produce. For more information, check out http://www.rescue.org.
Curator: John Kremer