39 Questions to Ponder
Here are 39 questions about life and love for you to ponder. And, perhaps, even answer a few.
1. This is your life. Are you living it how you want?
2. Are you excited about the one you’re with?
3. What’s stopping you?
4 .She decided to start living the life she imagined. Have you?
5. When is the last time you did something for the first time?
6. Are you doing what you’re doing today because you want to do it, or because it’s what you were doing yesterday? – Dr. Phil
7. What would you do if you weren’t afraid?
8. Are you getting enough?
9. Are you happy?
10. Are you living the life you always imagined?
11. A year from now, what will I wish I had done today?
12. Are you living your dream?
13. Again, are you happy?
14. What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?
15. Are you who you were a year ago?
16. Attitudes are contagious. Is yours worth catching?
17. Do you ever wonder what your life looks like through someone else’s eyes?
18. Do you like you?
19. Have you done anything lately worth remembering?
20. Have you ever wanted to meet yourself and see yourself from someone else’s point of view?
21. Have you prayed about it as much as you have talked about it?
22. That life you’re living, how’s it going?
23. And so how’s that workin’ for you? – Dr. Phil
24. Hugs are important. Have you give one today?
25. Do you really think it’s worth it to be worried all the time?
26. How do you run away from things that are in your head?
27. If it doesn’t make you happy, why do you do it?
28. If not now, then when?
29. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
30. Tell me: What is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?
31. The question isn’t whether or not they’ll come back. They always do. The question is: Will you let them?
32. What would you try if you had no fear?
33. Why can’t I just be the person that I want to be?
34. Are you being productive or just busy?
35. Would you like you if you met you?
36. Would you rather settle for less than take the risk of being with the one you deserve?
37. Are you satisfied with an average life?
38. You exist, but do you live?
30. There are two types of people: Those who come into a room and say, “Well, here I am!” and those who come in and say, “Ah, there you are!” Which one are you with?
United Negro College Fund provides college funds for Black Americans in need of help. Motto: A mind is a terrible thing to waste. To donate, call 800-332-8623 or visit http://www.uncf.org.
Curator: John Kremer