21 Rules for Getting Results with Your Social Media Marketing
Here are 21 key tips for getting the results you want with your social media marketing activities.
1. There are no shortcuts.
3. Position yourself as an expert.
4. Engage in meaningful conversation.
5. Activity and productivity are not the same.
6. Quality always wins over quantity.
7. Don’t spam.
8. Be real.
9. Conversation is always two ways.
10. Take time to build relationships.
11. Access does not equal entitlement.
12. Be adaptable.
13. Measure your efforts and adjust.
14. Enrich people’s lives.
15. Use images and multimedia.
16. Follow up on connections.
17. Mind your manners.
18. Be patient.
19. Don’t spread yourself thin.
20. Blog regularly.
21. Have fun!
For a detailed explanation, go here: http://socialmetricspro.com/social-media/21-rules-for-effective-social-media-marketing-strategies/2173
In celebration of American Heart Month (February) . . . The American Heart Association works to teach people how to identify heart attacks and strokes as well as funds research and treatment for heart disease. Donate via http://www.americanheart.org, or by calling 800-242-8721.
Curator: John Kremer