The 7 Rules of Life, Part II and III
Here are the seven rules of life (according to Whisper of the Heart) in a golden glow format:
1. Make peace with your past (so it won’t screw up your present).
2. What others think of you is none of your business. Their opinion really doesn’t matter in the larger scheme of things.
3. Time heals almost everything. Give it time.
4. Don’t compare your life to others. Don’t judge them. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
5. Stop thinking too much. It’s all right not to know the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it.
6. No one is in charge of your happiness, except you.
7. Smile. You don’t own all the problems in the world.
Here’s another golden glow version of the 7 Rules of Life:
Another 7 Rules of Life: http://infographicaday.com/john-kremer-the-7-rules-of-life
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital helps children with serious medical problems. No family ever pays St. Jude for anything. Plus their research discoveries are shared freely with other medical groups and doctors. Donate by calling 800-4ST-JUDE or via http://www.stjude.org.
Curator: John Kremer