HubSpot: 13 Reasons Why Blog Posts Are the New Ad Unit
Here is a blogging infographic adapted from a HubSpot blog post on 13 Reasons Why the Blog Post Is the New Ad Unit.
- Blog posts are long lasting search-optimized content.
- Social sharing buttons extend the reach of blog posts.
- Blog posts have permanent Internet addresses (URLs).
- You can feature all sorts of media (infographics, videos, audios, slide shows, etc.) in blog posts.
- Blog posts can include a call to action.
- Targeted blog posts attract qualified leads.
- Blog posts can be syndicated, thus traveling far and wide.
- Email subscriptions to your blog content can grow your opt-in email lists.
- Blog posts encourage engagement and conversations via comments.
- Blog posts accumulate inbound links that drive organic SEO.
- Blog posts increase website traffic.
- Guest blog posts can expose your website to new audiences.
- Blog posts contribute to your brand’s backlist of content.
Download a free copy of 15 Business Blogging Mistakes: http://cdn2.hubspot.net/hub/53/file-25316019-pdf/15_biz_blogging_mistakes_ebook.pdf
This infographic adapted from: http://blog.hubspot.com/why-blog-post-is-the-new-ad-unit
United Negro College Fund provides college funds for Black Americans in need of help. Motto: A mind is a terrible thing to waste. To donate, call 800-332-8623 or visit http://www.uncf.org.
Curator: John Kremer