Kathy Griffin: 7 Reasons Not to Date a Man Over 40
Kathy Griffin on 7 Reasons Not to Date a Man Over 40
Once a man hits 40, he becomes predictable, bloated, sappy and sentimental.
1. Too many of them have, by their own admission, given up.
2. They try too hard to be young. It’s 57 percent more likely that a man over 40 will think a goatee is a good idea.
3. They love New Balance. Men born before the 1970s think this shoe makes them look sporty.
4. Their balls.
5. They’ve got too many bills to pay. Between alimony and child support, dating a divorcé can be difficult.
6. They think Seacrest is a brand of denture glue.
7. Sex – Gals, he’ll want you to do all the work.
For the complete jokes based on these insights check out More Magazine’s website here: http://www.more.com/kathy-griffin-dating-men-over-40
The National Coalition Against Domestic Violence protects and empowers women and children affected by domestic abuse. For more information, check out http://www.ncadv.org.
Curator: John Kremer